Business owners today know that social media can be a valuable tool for building brand awareness, increasing consumer traffic and engaging in conversations with their clients and customers.
What many businesses don’t know, though, are the best ways to communicate over these channels. Most companies don’t have a formalized social media strategy. They start posting, commenting, and liking on a whim. Maybe they’ve seen some results, maybe not, but most likely, they’re just not sure. We find that when our clients plan and utilize social media like any other aspect of your marketing plan, they are able to connect with their target audience with dramatically higher success rates.
There are plenty of things to think about when creating a social media strategy, and the following questions can help get you started in the process.
- What business objectives are you trying to achieve through social media marketing?
- How effectively are you currently achieving those objectives?
- Who is your social media target audience? Is it the same as your walk-in or website audience?
- How effectively are you targeting this audience? Do you know what they want to talk about on social media?
- What social media tools are you using? Did you know there are tools to automate the content curation?
- What is the current content published on those social media channels?
- Is your target audience engaging with this content?
The Spot Color Marketing team members are experts at creating and implementing social media strategies that get results. We tailor plans for each business that include a posting calendar, topic generation, and can even curate and manage your social media content for you. Give us a call and let us get you in shape for the social world.